Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Scholar Perspectives: How COVID-19 has changed my life and everybody's life around me

 By Lavon W.  - Editorial Opinion Columnist

How coronavirus changed my life…


 


A few months ago (March 2020),  there were reports on the news of Coronavirus cases rising.  Everybody wasn’t really worried about it until the summertime when coronavirus has spread to Saint Paul Minnesota.

 

That's when everybody started worrying more people started passing and thousands died Covid-19 has been a really big problem for the US it’s almost like a real life apocalypse.


Since then, the world has been a lot different. We have to wear mask In stores and outdoors. The pandemic has changed my life. I can’t really go to school anymore and I can’t walk into stores without a mask and you can’t see your friends. 


I think it has been a bigger problem with the Board of Education though there are some kids who struggle doing virtual learning there’s some kids who are good at it and there’s some kids who just want to go to school so they don’t do the work and there’s some kids who goof off and can’t focus. 


The coronavirus doesn’t just disappear it might go off the radar but nothing just disappears so I suggest we continue washing our hands and wear a mask to keep ourselves season everybody around us safe and make the world a clean and COVID-19 free environment.


Everyone should just be able to walk around not getting sick but I guess that’s what happens when you’re in the middle of a global pandemic. Now you can’t even go to fast food places without a mask. 


No comments:

Post a Comment