Friday, March 26, 2021

Join Humboldt High Schools Boy's Tennis Team 2021!


by Koua Xiong

We have a new coach with over 25 years of experience coaching professionally and at the collegiate level, so this is a great opportunity for our students.


About the Coach: Greg Hiers - Varsity Coach




SPTC Tennis Director, Greg Hiers, is a USPTA Elite level certified teaching professional (the highest classification excluding “Master Pro”). He has completed the USTA High-Performance Coaching course and attained the USTA’s Level I Competency for Sport Science. Greg has over 25 years of coaching experience!! (It means that he’s a really good coach, so you should come out and give tennis a try!)







About the Coach: Koua Xiong - JV Coach




I don’t have as much experience coaching, but this is my 4th year teaching at Humboldt, and I have 3 years of experience coaching girl’s tennis. Overall, I’m a pretty cool teacher and a laid-back coach, so I’m looking forward to meeting you!











No comments:

Post a Comment