Friday, September 25, 2020

My Sixth grade year at Humboldt High School

Editor's Note: This story was written just before school was closed for COVID-19 concerns. 

by Raymer - Staff Writer



     St. Paul, Minn...When I started school at Humboldt high school I was nervous and scared. 

     There were a lot of people.  First it felt like a giant school and then I learned all my classes and where everything is at. I like all my classes. All students should, it’s a greater chance of learning new things that will benefit me in my future. 

     Sixth grade is hard but I try my hardest to understand and stay focused. In the beginning it was super tuff but I proved to myself that anything and everything is possible if I try, now I truly can say I’m proud of myself and proud of the young man I’m becoming. 

     I have a long journey ahead of me and numerous goals I’ve set and nothing can stop my achievements!


In 2020, I’m in 7th grade. 

(photo credit: Fair Use - Google Search) 

No comments:

Post a Comment